
Welcome to my blog for helpful Windows Seven Run Commands.
The reason for the blog is to show persons who are unsure of what run command to run and also to show users there are other ways to open a file or maybe a certain piece of software which they are unable to find the icon to open the program up.
Please I am not a professional computer expert but would just like to have a blog which may be able to help computer users.
The way this blog will work will be task on left hand side and the run command on the right.
Task
Open Documents Folder
Open Video Folder
Open Downloads Folder
Open Favourites Folder
Open Recent Folder
Open Pictures Folder
Add Hardware Wizard
Advanced User Accounts
Back Up And Restore
Bluetooth File Transfer
Calculator
Colour Management
Command Prompt
Control Panel
Create A System Repair Disc
Disk Clean Up
Paint
|
|
PLEASE NOT I WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND I HAVE NOT YET TESTED ALL WHAT I WILL BE DISPLAYING ON THIS BLOG
ALSO I AM WRITING A BLOG FOR WINDOWS EIGHT SHORTCUT KEYS
No comments:
Post a Comment